Turkish Citizenship by property investment 2021
- Step 1 – Get a Turkish Tax Registration Number. …
- Step 2 – Open a bank account in Turkey. …
- Step 3 – Find a property worth at least 250,000USD. …
- Step 4 – Buy the property in Turkey. …
- Step 5 – Obtain a Certificate of Conformity. …
- Step 6 – Apply for Turkish Residency.
What are the benefits of Turkish citizenship?
What are the other benefits of being a Turkish Citizenship?
- High quality of life.
- Take advantage of advanced and free education opportunities.
- Benefiting from excellent health facilities.
- Living in a safe environment.
- To have confidentiality of assets.
- Being exempted from military service by applying for TCBI.
How much does it cost to invest in Turkey to get citizenship?
Turkey’s conditions are easier; foreigners can acquire the citizenship instantly by investing $250,000, he added. Foreigners who invest $500,000 in Turkey, deposit $500,000 in Turkish banks or buy real estate worth $250,000 acquire the right of lifetime citizenship
Does Turkey allow dual nationality?
Dual citizenship is possible in Turkish law. … The automatic acquisition (or retention) of a foreign nationality does not affect Turkish citizenship. Turkish laws have no provisions requiring citizens who are born with dual nationality to choose one nationality over the other when they become adults.