Turkish Passport Strength
NB: Turkish Passport Strength changes from time to time.
- MOBILITY SCORE 96 VISA-FREE
- 49 VISA ON ARRIVAL
- 43 ETA 4 VISA REQUIRED
- 102 PASSPORT POWER
- RANK 24
- WORLD REACH 48%
- POPULATION: 84,339,067
According To https://www.passportindex.org/
Is Turkish Passport Strong?
The Turkish Passport RANK 24 world wide. It is relatively strong.
How long does it take to get a Turkish passport?
It takes 45 days to 3 month to become a Turkish Citizen.
Can Pakistanies Get A turkish Nationality?
Can I Live Permanently in Turkey?
What Is the Best Investment In Turkey?
- The 5 most ideal sectors to Invest in Turkey.
- 1) IT and Technology. Recent years Turkey has been showing great importance in researching and developing technology. …
- 2) Construction and Real Estate. …
- 3) Textile and Ready to Wear Clothing. …
- 4) Energie and Natural Resources. …
- 5) Environment and Recycling.
What Countries Can You Visit With The Turkish Passport?
MOBILITY SCORE 96 VISA-FREE
49 VISA ON ARRIVAL
43 ETA 4 VISA REQUIRED
According To https://www.passportindex.org/
The Countries are
|Antigua and Barbuda|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Sao Tome and Principe|
|St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
Do Turkish citizens need visa for UK?
Turkish citizens must get a visa to enter the UK.
Do Turkish citizens need visa for Thailand?
Thailand tourist visa is not required for citizens of Turkey for a stay up to 30 days
Does turkey give nationality?
The laws of Turkey provide for acquisition of Turkish citizenship based on one’s descent—by birth to a Turkish citizen parent (or parents) in Turkey and also by birth abroad to a Turkish citizen parent (or parents)—regardless of the other nationalities a person might acquire at birth.
How can A Pakistani Get A Turkish Passport?
Pakistani can apply to Turkish citizenship in several ways:
Turkish Citizenship by Investment
Since 18 September 2018, Law No 5901 disposes that foreign citizens investing in Turkey will be granted the right to apply for Turkish citizenship.
Foreigners who meet any of the following criteria may be eligible for Turkish citizenship:
- Made a minimum fixed capital investment of USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira, as attested by the Ministry of Industry and Technology,
- Acquired a property worth a minimum of USD 250,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira with a title deed restriction on its resale for at least three years, as attested by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization,
- Created jobs for at least 50 people, as attested by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services,
- Deposited at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira in banks operating in Turkey with the condition not to withdraw the same for at least three years, as attested by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency,
- Bought at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira worth of government bonds with the condition that they cannot be sold for at least three years, as attested by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance,
- Bought at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira worth of real estate investment fund share or venture capital investment fund share with the condition that they cannot be sold for at least three years, as attested by the Capital Markets Board of Turkey
Additionally, the applicant and those family members to be included in the application (kids under 18 and the spouse of the applicant can be included) must have a clear criminal background that will be checked by the internal authorities within Ministry of Interior although a clean-background documents is not necessary.
Applicants must submit documents issued in their name that shows their name and surname, name of their fathers and mothers, city of their birth, date of their birth, their ID/passport numbers, their marital status (marriage books if married, documents if divorced or widowed) and other main details about them. Financial declarations are not required as well as criminal background check documents.
Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program does not have a pre-approval system that many Caribbean citizenship programs have but also the program’s application requirements are easier and approval ratings are higher.
The investment made and claimed by the foreign national will be monitored and confirmed by the relevant Government authority. Once the investment is confirmed by the relevant governmental authority, the foreign national will be granted Turkish citizenship.
Do Turkish citizens need a Schengen visa To Europe?
Turkish citizens have yet to be granted visa-free access to most European countries, including those in the Schengen Area. With most European countries now enjoying visa-exemption for their citizens traveling to Turkey, the gesture could be returned by EU and Schengen states in the near future.